Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scheduled

I scheduled the movers today. They are coming on September 27. I don't see how I can possibly have everything done before then. But they will come on the 27th, and we will arrive in Capital and be unloading on the 28th and 29th, and it will happen even if I'm not ready.
.
Daughter continues to freak out. My gastritis is back and causing me pain. The stress level around here is rather high, to say the least. Daughter called today and instead of complaining of a physical ailment or being harassed, she simply said, "I need you." We talked about her fears over the move, and then I distracted her. I began talking about how we'll decorate her new bedroom, and telling her to draw some pictures of it. That was enough to turn her around, and I am grateful.
.
Scheduling the movers makes it much more real....

No comments: