- "That's it! I'm not going and you can't make me."
- "We need to put Kitten down."
- As we began to load the car, I walked by her in the kitchen and she was hyperventilating.
- "Can we take Kitten with us, I don't want to leave her here. I'll miss her."
- Sobbing, "I'm not ready to leave. I can't do this."
- "Can't we just leave now?"
The car is pretty much loaded. We need to pack pj's, clothes for the trip home, my cpap machine, my computer, and Daughter's DVD player. We have dishes, card table and chairs, ladder, tools, cleaning supplies, rags, paper towels and toilet paper, lamps, extension cords, air mattresses, linens, pillows, and who knows what else packed in there. Most of the things we are taking will stay there.
We're both excited. Realtor will meet us at the house when we get there to let us in. After we unload the car, we'll head to super hardware store and begin buying appliances, paint and supplies, closet organizers, and who knows what else. We'll go from there to closing, and then to our home, where Sister Best Friend and Husband will join us for a little celebration. Now I need to work on my shopping list.