Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Insomnia

As if it's not enough that I'm struggling to fall asleep each night, I am now waking up early in the morning. I finally gave up and got up at 5:30 this morning. I have an exit interview this morning for the regional church. I still don't know when the closing is, and find myself wondering what I'll do if it's late in the day. Will I be able to get into the house before closing? If I can't get into the house until after closing, will I be able to accomplish anything in the house before I have to come back? What should I take this trip?
.
How am I going to find time to sort through everything before I move? What areas still need to be sorted? Where am I going to put certain items of furniture? Will the movers be able to get all of this stuff into the truck?
.
What do I still need to do for the church here in Tiny Village? How can I rearrange my schedule to fit in the things I had scheduled for Friday if the closing is moved to then? I could go on, but you get the idea. In two weeks, we will be unpacking in Capital. The time between now and then will be very full.

No comments: