Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sigh

This morning was going smoothly. Daughter got up the first time I called her. She was in a pleasant mood. She asked for a different breakfast, and I calculated it for her. She accepted the limits on quantities of the new foods. She told me she was taking chili from the freezer and 5 crackers in her lunch. As she was getting ready to go out the door, for some reason I asked to see her lunch. She stopped and hesitated. She had placed the entire sleeve of crackers in her lunch. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, she DID take five crackers. Five and then some, but five if you look at it from the perspective of the sneaky IQ test question that asks "How many months have 30 days?"

Reverend Mom said...

You're right-- she did. I don't think I'll point that out to her, though...