Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gone

I had help tonight, so Daughter's mattress went into the trash. Even though it was dry, it reeked of urine. When I walked into her room to do show them how to use a mattress carrier my Dad created, Daughter said, "Don't breathe!" She has blown up an air mattress and put it on her box springs. When she is done wetting the bed, I will give her a new mattress. For now, though, she can use an air mattress. She hasn't complained. I don't know that there is anything that will motivate her to stop wetting the bed. I keep trying, though.
.
I'm back to feeling overwhelmed, and had difficulty falling asleep last night. My stomach is burning this evening. The stress does take a toll. We are making progress, though, and tomorrow the men are coming to take a load of stuff to Capital. They will take the lawn mower, propane grill, the rest of the books for the church office, and various other things that will make the move next week easier. I still would like to go to sleep and wake up on October 4th with it all done.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Hi Reverend Mom:)

I got a message from a reader that you are linking to my posts, which I thought was so nice...only when I checked it out, the posts had nothing to do with my posts. Linking is usually used to notify the person you are linking to that you have either discussed them in the post you link, OR that you added a link to their blog in your own post. I link often, but only when I mention the person or their story, otherwise it gets very confusing! Ive only had 2 people ask me about it, and I didnt want to be rude!But I figured you might not know that this was what the "create a link" is for. This comment is not one to publish -- just didnt have any other way to reach you...lol!

Blessings and hope you & your girl are doing well. I havent had a chance to read you in a few weeks, but I soon will!

Reverend Mom said...

I don't know how that's happening-- I'm not doing anything to link to your posts-- I read your posts through my RSS feed. I have a blog roll, but don't link to anything. I don't know if the blor roll is doing it. Since I don't know how it's happening, I'm not sure how to stop it. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.