Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
"What are you going to do about it?"
"I promise that I'll turn things around and have a better attitude tomorrow evening."
"I think you need to start tonight. Go unpack that suitcase."
She crossed her arms, the attitude returning. "I don't have time."
"I say you do. Go empty it. I'm tired of you coming down at the end of the day and saying you'll do better tomorrow. You can start right now."
She was not happy to find that her work avoidance strategy had failed, but she finally emptied the suitcase she's been avoiding since Sunday evening. At least, I think she did. I haven't been up to inspect.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
"What's going on with Flasher?"
"I was talking to Nice Guy and Flasher isn't safe in his home with his family."
"Why isn't he safe?"
"He's not allowed to talk to any of his friends or be in sports or anything."
Monday, June 7, 2010
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
- Concerns about Birth Brother in the army that were triggered by the Memorial Day Services yesterday.
- PMS. Her period apparently started today.
- The upcoming anniversary of my Mom's death (June 9th).
- Contact with friends made possible when I gave her her cell phone back.
- Concern about Sub being at the gift shop all week while Super Supervisor is on vacation.
- A delayed reaction to the full moon on May 27 (I looked it up).
- Fear brought on by her success (she told me today that she's not comfortable when she's happy because it isn't really her.)
- The return of psychosis (she thought I was calling her this evening when I wasn't-- often a warning sign of psychosis-- I made up something so she wouldn't know I hadn't called her.)
She's supposedly trying to turn it around by doing her chores properly tonight. I hope she succeeds. I told her I know it's hard when Sub is in at the gift shop, but she wasn't going to leave the gift shop because of Sub. I also addressed some of the other possible causes. She told me she doesn't know what the problem is. I think that's an honest answer. It would be nice if I could determine the cause, but I probably won't ever know. We'll deal with the behavior and see if she can turn it around.