Monday, June 21, 2010

A Busy Day

We begin the morning by heading west for my PT at 8:00. I will drop Daughter at the gift shop following PT, and head north for an oil change. I'll go hang out in a fast food establishment and work on the Bible study I'm teaching in a couple of weeks while they change the oil in my car. After fast food lunch, I'll go pick up Daughter and drive 2 hours northeast to take her to the oral surgeon for the consult. It will be a long day, but it will be good to get the oil change and oral surgeon consult behind us.
.
Daughter got up twice during the night to go to the bathroom. She is so proud of herself for being dry. I hope that will continue now. I always hope. Eventually she will put the bed wetting behind her-- at least this round of it. I suspect it will always be a problem during times of extreme stress.
.
It's a beautiful, sunny day, and life is good. If I stay here in Tiny Village or move, life is good. The church I interviewed with is in a state capital. I think that's what I'll call it, State Capital. Hopefully I'll be using that a lot in the future.

No comments: