Monday, June 7, 2010

At Last!

Blogger has been down for me since yesterday evening. It's good to finally be able to blog. Yesterday afternoon Daughter finally managed to apologize. I thanked her, and told her she needed to show me with her actions. She asked me what she should do. When I responded that she knew what to do, she said, "No, I don't. I'm just a child." I gave her instructions.
.
She told me she's afraid I'm going to die. I knew that the possibility of knee surgery would make things difficult for/with her. I told her I was going to live-- unless the stress of her disrespect killed me! She took care of supper last night, and hopefully she'll continue to be helpful.
.
She's called me twice today. The first time she wanted to know if I had my knee elevated. The second time she was crying and told me she was scared she was going to lose me. She sees Therapist tonight, so hopefully she will help her sort things out. At least Super Supervisor was at the gift shop today.
.
She has been sneaking food again. She can really wear me down after a while. Tomorrow morning I have to go for an MRI bright and early in the morning. I'm taking her with me. I think we'll go out for breakfast after the MRI, and then I'll take her to the gift shop.

No comments: