Sunday, June 20, 2010

Home

We arrived home about 5:30 this evening. Worship this morning went well. The committee loved my sermon and some of the things I had written. Sister came and sat with Daughter, and then took her out for lunch and shopping. The committee and I went out for a wonderful brunch together. It was a very relaxed meal. I feel very comfortable with these people.
.
When we parted company, I joined Sister and Daughter at the mall, and after our visit, headed home. It was a good weekend. I'm excited by the possibilities. I'm also very tired. Tomorrow is the start of a very full week. I should hear on this position within a month or so. I promised to hold them in my prayers as they seek to find the individual God is calling to be their pastor. Selfishly, I hope it's me. Faithfully, I trust God to know what is best.

No comments: