Thursday, September 2, 2010

It Will Take More

A member called this afternoon, wondering if I could help her with something. She'd written a poem, and wanted to print it out on fancy paper. I told her to come down. She did, and it took me less than 15 minutes to type up her poem, format it, give it a fancy font, and print it out on her paper. She was amazed. This is not a senior citizen, she's about 50.
.
I was telling Far Away Sister about it. She warned me, "It will take more than that to impress people when you move." I suspect she is right....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Maybe, maybe not. I work in a large corporation, in a large capital city in the midwest, with lots of intelligent people, and they are still amazed at the simplest things I do on the computer. It's like my little ego boost ;-)

Reverend Mom said...

That's encouraging. I can always use an ego boost.