Friday, July 9, 2010

"That's the whole Idea!"

So Daughter wanted to do some art. We had a partial ream of paper in the car that I had taken so I could print things out for my class this week. I told her she could go get some paper from there. She said, "I'll use my pen to draw now, and then tomorrow we can buy some colors for me since I didn't bring mine."
.
"Wrong. You always manage to forget them and then I end up buying you more."
.
"That's the whole idea!"
.
"Well, it's not going to work this year."

5 comments:

Rev. Karen J. Kelley said...

And her IQ is what????

maeve said...

Her IQ doesn't matter. She's a lot more "able" than she wants us to think. Smart cookie!

Reverend Mom said...

It's part of what is so frustrating about her....

Miz Kizzle said...

What is her art like? Is she talented? Some so-called "outsider art" (I'm not sure I like that term) is absolutely stunning.

Reverend Mom said...

Some of her stuff is good, some is terrible. She has a difficult time following through on things, so she has difficulty finishing things well.