Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Search

We're home. We came home via the area where the church I am interviewing is located. We drove by some homes that are for sale near the church. We shopped at an awesome farm market. We ate lunch in a restaurant that we don't have in our area. There are plenty of real estate options in the area. Daughter and I marveled at the number and variety of stores and restaurants. Traffic is heavier than I'm used to, but then 2 cars and a tractor constitute heavy traffic here in Tiny Village.
.
There are three women from the church coming here next Sunday. I offered to feed them brunch following worship, so Daughter and I have been discussing what the menu should be. It will be fun.
.
I listened to several podcasts on preaching on the way home, and am contemplating next week's sermon. God will call us to the right place at the right time. I hope this is the right place and time.

No comments: