Friday, July 2, 2010

Sigh

Daughter was mad because I was asking her to do some work and she wanted to sleep. She went upstairs to take a nap-- and wet her bed after 3 dry nights.
.
I met with an engaged couple this afternoon. They are going to face a number of challenges-- I'm not sure either one of them has the maturity to handle marriage and baby, both of which are scheduled before the end of the year. I told them they need to set some priorities before I meet with them again in a few weeks.
.
Daughter broke into my chocolate stash again. I told her to go get the remains, and so she's standing staring blankly at me.
.
I'm still behind on my preparation for the class I'm teaching next week and Sunday worship.
.
All of this is minor, though. The major stress is the fact that my ipod died this morning. I'm going to try to resuscitate it, but I'm not optimistic....

2 comments:

maeve said...

Oh, no. Terrible issues the worst of which is the Ipod. I love mine as well.

Anonymous said...

Have you considered leaving a "doctored" sweets stash for your DD to steal? Nothing too awful, maybe just something nasty-tasting beneath the chocolaty-frosting?