Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nice Guy's Back

Nice Guy came over to hang out with Daughter Monday evening. Daughter told me after he left that she had to tell me something. I told her I knew that they were back together. She was amazed that I had figured it out. She's predictable. She says he's promised not to talk about marriage until she's ready.
.
He's working as a dishwasher in a restaurant, but apparently is going to go to the workshop on days he's not working. Now Daughter wants to start back at the workshop immediately. She made it very clear to us yesterday she wasn't ready when she asked me to make it 21 days of no bed wetting before I let her go back. She was wet this morning, yet after a conversation with NG on the phone was begging me to let her go back now.
.
I wonder how long the romance will last this time.

No comments: