Friday, July 9, 2010

Talent Show

Daughter participated in the talent show last night. I always have mixed feelings about her participating. She used to have a good voice, but no longer sings able to match pitch. She also stresses out over it. I finally told her that she could sign up as long as she didn't talk to me about it. I had a friend check out her act.
.
So last night she did a dance for the talent show. The community is wonderfully supportive and clapped to the music and cheered her on. When she was done,she came and stood in front of the section where I was sitting and said, "See, Mom, there was nothing wrong with my dance."
.
We had a really good week at the conference. I've been asked to teach a Bible study again next year (apparently my class gave me great reviews). I'm looking forward to it, though I don't think it will be as much fun as Revelation was this year.
.
We're at a motel overlooking a lake right now. Sunday, we'll head home to Tiny Village and I'll begin working on worship next Sunday-- I hope that the visit next Sunday will answer any doubts the search committee has, and Daughter and I will be preparing to move this fall.

No comments: