Monday, July 5, 2010

Teaching and Learning

This year I'm teaching a class on the book of Revelation and taking a class on professional development. Both classes are really good. I have a wonderful bunch of students who are willing to participate and engage with the Scripture. They were appreciative of what I shared this morning.
.
The professional development class has me pondering what God is calling me to do. I know I'm called to ministry, but I'm wondering if I've been focusing on the wrong areas. Lots to ponder. Daughter did well today. She was appropriate in her independence, sitting by me at meal times so I could give her insulin, but engaging other people and finding other activities much of the day. This is such a good community for her.
.
This week is always a wonderful blessing for both of us.

No comments: