Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today's Drama

It is amazing how much drama can be packed into less than 30 minutes at the workshop. Pregnant Best Friend is in the hospital with kidney issues. New Boyfriend is planning on raping her two best friends. Oh, and he had to go to the hospital today, too. Do I believe all of it? No. But it doesn't matter what I believe, Daughter believes it. She's thinking I should drive the 13 miles to Town and pick her up at the gift shop at 2:00 every day. I don't think so.
.
I may call Case Manager tomorrow and ask why they have to return to the workshop with so much time before they can get their buses home. Just wondering. I think tomorrow I will meet her at the front door with a bucket and paper. I'll have her tell me the day's drama while we stand on the front porch. Then we'll put it in the bucket and leave it outside. It's not coming into the house anymore.

No comments: