Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Plans

Daughter is in the shower since she wet the bed again. I've decided we're going to go out for breakfast, do a little bit of shopping, and then come home and see if we can get the house cleaned up before the wedding this afternoon. Kitten chewed off one of the ear pieces on my ipod early this morning. I had it tucked under my pillow, but one was sticking out. She had the nerve to get up right next to my pillow and destroy it. I was not happy.
.
Of course, Kitten wasn't happy, either. Daughter threw her out of her room last night because she wouldn't settle down. Even with Kitten, I get the anger more rightfully directed at others. I have a little bit of work to do for tomorrow, but not much. The wedding and Sunday morning worship are both done. It's a wonderful feeling, and one I will try to pursue in the future.
.
I received another wedding request yesterday, this one for December of 2011. I'm hoping that the wedding today will be my last one here. Weddings aren't my favorite thing.

2 comments:

maeve said...

I'm sure you already know, but just in case Target has really cheap headphones. Miss K loses or breaks hers regularly. My latest pair are purple -- I gave her my boring white ones and kept the new ones. Sort of like your i-Pod trick.

Reverend Mom said...

Target? I've heard of it, but I'd have drive 47 miles to get to one. It's why I end up at the superstore I'd prefer not to use....