Friday, May 14, 2010

A Better Day

I had several sleep interruptions last night, and one was very welcome. Daughter's door alarm went off as she got up to go to the bathroom. She was dry this morning! She was quite excited about it.
.
I am continuing to take care of the things that have been stressing me out, and my mood is lifting. I really like having Sunday's worship preparation done. I'm going to make a goal to run away every Wednesday to work on my sermon. It certainly reduces my stress level going into the weekend.
.
I have a wedding tomorrow with a rehearsal tonight. That will be the end of the weddings, at least for a while. Hopefully Daughter will have a good day at the gift shop today. She hasn't called yet, so I take that as a good sign.
.
The sun is shining and the gloom is lifting in my heart, as well.

No comments: