Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Card

Daughter made me a Mother's Day at the gift shop yesterday:
.
M-Motivated (okay, she spelled it modidvaded)
O-Often forgiveable (I'm trying to figure out if that's good or bad)
T-they always know everything (this was underlined twice)
H-happy when not grumpy (is she talking about me being grumpy or her being grumpy)
E-energy is crazy in them
R-righteous
S-smart

Case Manager talked to her best friends and asked them not to try to suck Daughter into the drama. It's hard on her having a substitute at the gift shop, but I can still see that this has been a very good move. We watched a movie together last night. She is very happy right now, because I reformatted my old laptop and she's using it now.
Today I'm taking her for blood work and promised I'd take her shopping. She wants to find some fuzzy posters to color. It's nice to see her doing better.

5 comments:

TobyBo said...

:) this post just makes me smile. I can only imagine what my Miss Dog Lover would come up with if she made me a card like that. I LOVE the T line and just would like to know exactly how that is meant. :)

Kari said...

Love the card! LOL

Marge said...

That is a beautiful card! I'm so glad daughter seems to be doing better with your recent decisions. Hope it keeps up!

Happy Mother's Day!

Reverend Mom said...

TobyBo, I think the T line reflects her frustration with my ability to figure out that she has been into extra food....

Kari and Marge,

Glad you liked the card. I was pleased to receive it.

Adelaide Dupont said...

Enjoyed reading Daughter's Mother's Day poem.

R for Righteous is good.