Saturday, May 15, 2010

Now She's Excited

Daughter wasn't showing much interest in my old ipod until this morning. When she saw the delivery truck stop out front, she went running out the door to greet the poor man. She asked me to show her how to make play lists. My old purple one was 8 G, and her old pink one was only 4 G, so she now has room for all her music on her ipod. I explained what she'd have to do to make it her own, and she thought that was fine. She's been working hard today, wanting to earn that ipod.
.
I moved up to 16 G, so I now have room for all my podcasts on it. We're both happy this afternoon. The wedding went well. I accomplished quite a bit in the kitchen this morning, and I'm even making progress on the laundry. Daughter is cleaning and singing to her new ipod. I'm cleaning and working on paperwork. Today has been a good day.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Very cool. I bought my Mom a pink
8G ipod nano for mother's day. She's really been getting into it. It feels good to get her something I know she enjoys