Friday, October 1, 2010

Pain

I've had a sore muscle on the left side of my neck running down into my shoulder and back for weeks. I've attributed it to stress and put heat and muscle rub on it. I take arthritis tyl.enol, but have been off ibuprofen due to stomach issues. I just ate a sandwich and took ibuprofen. The pain woke me up. I also put a heating pad back on it.
.Justify Full
Friday shouldn't be quite as hectic. I'm going to take care of driver's license, getting a state ID for Daughter, registering my car, picking up a Medicaid application for Daughter, and getting some groceries in the morning. Sister Best Friend and her husband are coming around noon. We will then continue the unpacking and organizing efforts.
.
I still have to finalize sermon and worship plans for Sunday in Tiny Village. Brother, Sister, and Short Niece are coming on Saturday. Sister and Short Niece are going with me to Tiny Village on Sunday. We've decided to get a motel near there on Saturday evening to make Sunday a little bit easier.
.
I think it's time to see if I can go back to sleep. I've been up for almost 2 hours now. I think the pain is a little bit better. It will be another busy day, so sleep is good.

3 comments:

Miz Kizzle said...

Oh that rots! Do you think it's a pinched nerve? Pain on the left side of the shoulder or arm is not a good sign, especially if you have shortness of breath or nausea. It's probably a pulled muscle but maybe you should get it checked out? I had a similar thing and the doctor prescribed a non-narcotic muscle relaxant that stopped the pain almost instantly.
At the very least you deserve to treat yourself to a massage, not that you will because you have so much to do!

Reverend Mom said...

Don't worry-- no shortness of breath or nausea. I do think I'm going to need to get a massage. Just got to find some place to do it....

Mama said...

Please take a day off to do nothing but rest and take care of yourself. You deserve it!