Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Love My Life

This morning began our stewardship campaign. Daughter decided to turn it around today, which was good. I wasn't thrilled with the PowerPoint-- not being able to access the Internet from my computer made it hard. I couldn't find my church keys. I forgot to turn my cordless mike on. It was a wonderful morning.
.
I met more people today. They loved my sermon. They thought it was a great stewardship sermon. The congregation stopped staffing a toddler room several years ago, there weren't any children. I had several discussion after church today. We're going to staff a nursery-- there were 3 children in worship this morning who could have used it. That's exciting, and I'm sure the congregation will be pleased.
.
Several people were asking for time with me today, but it should be an easier week. I need several solid blocks of time in the office to do some planning and worship work.
.
The best news of the day was that Brother called this afternoon, and told me how to solve my computer problem. I had been prepared to reformat and reload all my software, and all I had to do was uncheck one box in explorer. I'm grateful. We carved a pumpkin and are ready for the neighborhood goblins this evening.

No comments: