Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Okay, I'll Admit It."

We had a busy day. Worship this morning. I went to lunch with the regional church official and Daughter went home with some members (in a red Corvette-- which thrilled her no end). We planted some bulbs this afternoon, I took a short nap, and then it was back to the church to hear some missionaries. When we got home this evening I had Daughter take some things in the garage to the basement. She came in and sat down in the family room, looking content. "Okay, I'll admit it, this place feels like home now."
.
I think the welcome she received at the church gave her the reassurance she needed. She was telling everyone that she was going to make real jewelry this week with the kit I bought her yesterday. She's quite excited about it. God is good.

No comments: