Friday, October 15, 2010

A Better Night

The pain has definitely improved, though it is still there. Before I got up I was considering the possibility of tackling the garage today, but once I got up and started moving around I decided that was not a good idea, as the shoulder is definitely still sore.
.
Sister Best Friend and Husband will be here in about an hour. We're going to work on finishing touches this morning, and then go to a movie this afternoon. Hopefully I will post more pictures this evening after we hang art and finish putting things in place.
.
Daughter got up early this morning. She wouldn't get up yesterday, so she lost TV and computer privileges. It would seem that that got her attention. She has been in a cooperative mood this morning, which is also good. I know she's looking forward to seeing SBF and SBFH.
.
I'm enjoying having a desk to work at in the guest room. I'm going to make use of that desk right now to make some phone calls that need to be made. I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

No comments: