Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another Blessing

Daughter began complaining again last night about her bad tooth. The dentist we saw when we lived in Tiny Village stopped taking Medicaid and refused to see her. I promised to get her an appointment today. So, I called the office of the dentist who is a member of the congregation. He had an opening at 2:00 this afternoon. I took her in, and he took an x-ray, and the tooth couldn't be saved. It was a baby tooth that didn't have a permanent tooth under it. The cavity was to the nerve, and the bone had pulled away. So, he pulled it. They were wonderful with Daughter, who had never had her mouth numbed like that. He didn't charge me. I made an appointment for myself on November 1. Once her mouth heals, we'll talk about whether she needs an implant or not.
.
A member came with his truck and took my lawnmower to the shop to be repaired. It's warmed up this week, so I'm going to have to mow at least one more time. I'm continuing my quest to fill the freezer with easy meals before I start work. Today I separated 5 lbs of shredded cheese into smaller portions and used my vacuum sealer on them and threw them in the freezer. I also turned 5 lbs of ground turkey into taco meat. It was also vacuum sealed into smaller portions and thrown in the freezer. Have I mentioned that I love my new kitchen?

1 comment:

TobyBo said...

I'm glad you like the kitchen. :)