Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday

Worship, Congregational Meeting, Sunday School, Birthday Open House, Bank, Nursing Home, Store for balloons for youth group. I got home in time to do research on abusive relationships in teenagers for the youth group program. Youth group-- make your own pizzas, program, and balloons tied around the ankles to be popped. We went from abusive relationships into the pressure to be sexually active-- they brought it up, which amazed me. We had 9 boys, Daughter, and 1 girl who is pretty much nonverbal. We had a really good discussion. I was honored by the trust those guys place in me and their willingness to be open. They had a blast with the game and want to do it again. While driving between places I finally found an organist for Saturday's wedding. I'm home now and for some reason I'm exhausted-- it was over 10 hours of activity today. Of course, I haven't slept well the past two nights because I've been worrying about tracking down an organist for the wedding. Now that I have one, I should sleep well tonight.