Friday, April 23, 2010

Sigh

Nurse just called from the Adult Daycare Center. She was ready to call the squad because Daughter had gone out on them. She was sure her blood sugar had crashed. I assured her Daughter was conning her. She was convinced it was real. I told her to check her blood sugar, and if it was low, she could call the squad. She called back, "I guess you know your daughter." I told her to just ignore her. They used a wheel chair to move her to a recliner so she could rest.
.
Today I'm frustrated. I am having a hard time finding an organist for a wedding I have May 1st. I've been so distracted, I put it off too long. I'm frustrated by the lack of resources in this area. I'm wondering if she will ever be able to go back to the workshop, and how long I continue to spend lots of money to provide her care. After all, I'm cheap. I'm frustrated because consequences don't motivate her, and I can't figure out what does. I'm tired of the lying. I'm tired of the extra laundry. I'm tired of having to keep things locked up. She managed to sneak more food upstairs this week.
.
Yesterday I could see God's hand at work in this, and I still do today. But that doesn't mean that this isn't stressful and I'm not tired. I'm going to write about where I see God's hand, but not right now. Right now I'm going to feel sorry for myself. I'll get over it.

No comments: