Monday, November 7, 2011

This Morning

We have the pre-placement meeting at 10:00 this morning. Daughter told me she wants to move today. Then she said we needed to wait until next week. She raged yesterday, but then snuggled against me to watch TV last night. I can only begin to imagine what's going through her brain right now.
.
My hope is that we can move her Friday. This week is very busy. I have multiple commitments every day, which makes it challenging to do all the prep and administrative work that needs to be done.
.
I put the futon back together in the guest room yesterday by myself, managing to strain my back in the process. I like the way the guest room is looking, and am eager to open the door to it. I think once the door is open, I will make use of the desk in there.
.
Given all that needs to get done this week, I'd best head out to the church now....

No comments: