Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Target

Right now I feel like I have a target on my back. Daughter is scared about the move, so she's mad, and I'm the target of her anger. It's not a fun way to live. I think I'm getting the paperwork in order. I faxed 38 pages to them yesterday-- just the pages with signatures, initials, or information they needed. Today I got the orders from the doctor's office. Since her doctor is out of town, my nurse practitioner signed them-- I'm sure she knew it would improve my health.
.
I don't know how many times and in how many different ways I've explained this. I'm sure I'll have to come up with a few more before we complete the move, and then some more after she moves.
.
Administrative Assistant and I sat down and mapped out the work for the rest of the year today. We're less than 2 months from 2012. It hardly seems possible.
.
Now it's off to teach Bible Study. I have commitments 4 nights in a row this week. That just makes the target bigger.

No comments: