Friday, November 11, 2011

Moving Day

What a roller coaster ride! We've had shouts of anger, tears of fear and grief, and she is currently bouncing off the wall with joy and excitement. She packed some more things this morning-- things she was refusing to pack last night. I'm going to be exhausted before we even get out of the door at this rate. The men will be here with the trailer within an hour, and I think we're ready. I'm looking forward to a quiet evening at home and an opportunity to catch my breath when we get the move done.
.
I printed out calendars for Daughter this morning that show the time she will be with me. She was quite excited to see how much time she will have here-- 2 overnights next week and the following week is Thanksgiving, so we'll have time together then. She was quite pleased and reassured after seeing the plans. I'm going to have to do that for her regularly. I think it will help her sense of security.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying today for Daughter's move. Exciting -- and scary! Enjoy the peace! Rachel in SL

Miz Kizzle said...

I hope all goes well.