Thursday, November 17, 2011

An Early Morning Call

Daughter called about 6:30 this morning. She was happy. She was excited about coming home, and she apologized for yesterday evening's call. I was relieved.
.
That was the first of several phone calls I received before 8:00 this morning. In addition to Daughter, I have two other very needy women in my life right now. Supporting them without getting sucked in and dealing with the demands of ministry has been challenging.
.
I'm looking forward to a spending time with Daughter this evening. This morning I suggested she take her bear hug sweatshirt back with her. I bought that so she could wear it when I'm not around to hug her. She thought that was a good idea. I was pleased to hear her acknowledge she'll be going back. This will work, it will just take time.

No comments: