Friday, June 10, 2011

Success!

Daughter didn't want to leave camp. They want her to come back. There is a special needs adult camp, but we'll be at our conference we go to every year that week. The director said she could attend any of the senior high camps if she'd like to. He said she was a joy, and they want her back. She charmed them all. Unfortunately, I don't think any of the camp dates will work with our schedule.

When I picked her up, she didn't want to leave. She cried as she said goodbye to staff. They told me she wrote a hilarious skit for the talent show last night that had them all laughing. She's tired. I expect she'll crash tonight. She said maybe she will be ready to move out. She acknowledged missing my cooking-- but not me. I'm so glad she had a successful week. I may seek if I can tweak the schedule so she can go to another camp. I'll have to see. For tonight, I'm going to enjoy her success.

No comments: