Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crazy Day

I started the day with a doctor's appointment. I need to do a better job of taking care of my health. I go back in a month, and hopefully some things will have improved in that time. I go for blood work tomorrow morning. I need to rethink how I structure my time. I can't keep up the current pace long term and be healthy.
.
When I got to the church there were a number of people needing time with me. Had a lunch meeting to plan worship and a picnic that involves 4 area churches. Then I went to the hospital to see a woman who had bypass surgery Monday. She is still heavily sedated and on a ventilator, so it was a brief visit. I spoke to her, said a prayer with her, and left.
.
There were more pictures of Daughter having fun posted this morning. It's so good to see her happy and relaxed at camp. Now I'm going to go home to do a few things before coming back for a meeting this evening. I'm supposed to go spend tomorrow evening with Sister, but am pondering whether I can take the time. I guess taking the time is part of shifting my priorities and taking care of myself. We'll see.
.
As nice as it is to have Daughter off at camp, not having her here really does throw off my routine. Yes, I miss her-- at least a little.

No comments: