Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Interview

The interview today went very well once I got there. There were complications getting out-- like a button that fell off my suit and had to be sewn back on. I never did find my lipstick-- Daughter loaned me hers. Daughter was in a cooperative mood this morning. She didn't wet the bed last night, so she was proud of herself.
.
I liked the people and the community. There were lots of positives about the whole situation. Now we'll wait and see. I'm one of 2 still in the running. They've read through over 250 resumes and done numerous phone interviews. They had 3 people they brought in for interviews last year, and now 2 of us this year. I think it could be a good place to be.
.
Daughter and Respite went shopping and out to eat while I was gone. Daughter decided against a movie, and was taking a nap when I got home. I went upstairs, and her bed was empty. She was sleeping in my bed-- and she wet it. Sigh.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh no! I'm happy to hear your interview went well and you like the environment, but the bed....sigh.

Reverend Mom said...

Thanks-- and yes, sigh.