Monday, April 4, 2011

Wow!

Monday is Administrative Assistant's day off. She showed up at the office this morning. She wanted to print off a couple of things for a meeting tonight, but she could have done that right before the meeting. She saw a death notice in the paper, and knew I would be doing the funeral. She knew it was my first funeral here. She came in to see what needed to be done in preparation for the funeral Thursday. That kind of support is awesome. I am grateful to be working with such a fantastic AA.

In other news, Daughter thinks it's unfair that I won't allow her to stay upstairs on her own during my meeting this evening. I told her I thought it was unfair that I couldn't trust her around food and have to use double locks in the kitchen at home to keep her out of food. She was mad, but had the wisdom not to say anything.

No comments: