Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hop and Birth Brother

I took Daughter to see Hop this afternoon. She loved it. I found the internet on my new cell phone a welcome diversion. We did a little shopping and went out to eat.

Birth Brother is bugging her to come see him. He was supposed to send me his email address, but he hasn't. Daughter sent him a note on facebook today telling him to please contact me. I'm willing to take her halfway and get a motel. They could do somethings together and I could be near by to help Daughter feel safe. She's telling him all about her boyfriend and is misleading him about her life. I'm sure he's doing the same to her. I've already caught him in a lie. Daughter is adamant about not going to his home to visit yet, but I'm not sure she's communicated that to him. He probably thinks I'm trying to keep them apart.

Daughter bought some DVD's with a gift card Far Away Sister sent her for her birthday. She just tried to sneak her computer into her bedroom so she could watch them tonight. She slept until 10:30 this morning, and is complaining that we have to be at the church a little early tomorrow. It's the first skirmish in a couple of days, though, so I won't complain too much.

No comments: