Thursday, September 15, 2011

Still Struggling

Yesterday I picked Daughter up at her program for an appointment with Therapist at 4:00. When she finished, we went to a fast food restaurant for supper and then came straight to the church for Bible Study. It was about 8:30 when we got home. She did well until she hit the car after Bible study, and the meltdowns began. I think the day was too long and too much for her. She is doing much better, but still can't handle a very long day. She was away from home for almost 14 hours yesterday.

In other news, I tripped over an uneven spot in the sidewalk as I was finishing my morning walk. I hit my knee and hands hard. I don't think I did any major damage, but I'm sitting with my leg elevated and ice on my knee. I suspect I will be very stiff and sore tomorrow morning. I may have to skip the walk for a day or two. As Administrative Assistant pointed out, at least I have tomorrow off to recover....

No comments: