Friday, September 9, 2011

The Plan

Daughter is not going to hold me hostage to her moods and drama this weekend. Brother and his family are coming tomorrow. I'm going to make a list of the things that need to get done to get ready. I'm going to lock her computer and the remote controls up. When she gets home she will have the option of working with me or pouting in her room. Either way is fine with me. I'm not going to engage her. If she cooperates and the work gets done, she can have her computer back. If not, it will stay in her room while I do the work. If she's in a mood tomorrow, she can stay in her room while I enjoy Brother and his family. I haven't seen Nephew since May, so I know he's grown a lot. I'm looking forward to spending time with all of them tomorrow. I hope Daughter will want to be a part of the fun. If not, it's her loss.

No comments: