Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Glimmers of Hope

I walked almost 4 miles this morning. It was a beautiful day, and in a first, I had two conversations. I'm going to check out a new section of the cross town trail that was recently finished tomorrow morning. A couple who was walking the same route I walked but in the reverse order recommended it. A crossing guard informed me that the temperature is supposed to get down into the low 30's Thursday and Friday with highs in the low 40'. I like fall.

Daughter claims she didn't have any meltdowns at program today. I discovered she'd trashed her room again, so I told her that she needed to clean it tonight. She said, "I can do that."

Case Manager called. She has found two all female group homes for us to look at on Friday. She was not happy with what we saw Monday, and went digging. Both are closer to home, which will make life easier (though not too close-- still 15 minutes or so away).

I spent the day at a regional meeting, and got to see good friends and colleagues. Sister Best Friend and I sat together and ate lunch together. That was nice. Today is looking better than yesterday. Thanks for all the prayers.

No comments: