Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Week

I'm in the midst of a very busy week. I can tell it's fall. Daughter is feeling neglected, so I'm being intentional about spending time with her and having her sit next to me for some cuddle time. I'm doing a program at a church on the other side of town at noon today, and then this evening I head out for my retreat after dropping Daughter at respite. She's not happy about it, but is accepting it (at least for right now).

I'm leaving my computer at the church most nights now so that I'm not tempted to continue working in the evening. As a result, my posts may be a bit more sporadic. Things are going well here at the church-- some exciting things are happening and I'm seeing a new openness to new ideas and change. I can see God at work in and through us, and its an exciting time to be involved in ministry here.

No comments: