Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Better Evening

Daughter is definitely improving. She was more cooperative yesterday evening. She apologized quickly when she lost control. She told me, "Mom, I'm trying to fight it. I don't like it when I act this way. I don't know why I do it." There's still some paranoia. She still struggles with insomnia. She still has an amazing ability to rage. I gave her a sleeping pill last night to help her sleep. She was up at about 4:00 this morning and in the shower. She'd wet the bed.

I did some more research on the various residential options. The two we will look at Friday had much better licensing reports than the one I saw on Monday and am going to use for respite. They are also both much smaller. One is only licensed for 4 residents. On paper, at least, they look promising.

Today will be busy. Daughter has an appointment with Therapist at 4:00, and then I'm leading a new Bible Study at 7:00. I need to complete preparations for the Bible study today. It will be a busy day at the office, I'm sure.

No comments: