Saturday, November 7, 2009

No Good Deed....

With Daughter, it truly is true that no good deed goes unpunished. She is currently outside supposedly calling the police to come throw her in jail where she belongs. She's threatened to do that before, but tonight she is so out of control she just might follow through.
.
She had a good night last night, in which I did some really nice things for her in fixing the supper she wanted for her date. I should have known that today would be a rough day for her, but I wasn't thinking, so I decided to relax her hair. That's two hours of intense together time that ends up with her having beautiful, straight hair. All the good overwhelmed her, and she became scared and began acting out.
.
She came back in the house without having called the police. She wants help. The voices are telling her to hurt herself. She doesn't want to go back to the hospital. She acknowledges that I am right in my analysis, but she's resisting writing down the reasons why she deserves to have good things happen to her, because she either can't do it or it won't help. It could be a very long evening.

No comments: