Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sigh

One of the newer staff members at Daughter's home once again gave her her anti psychotic when supper wasn't even started, let alone ready. Daughter complained to another staff member (who is willing to listen and has half a brain) and she fed Daughter early. The staff member with a brain was very frustrated with this other staff member. I suggested she report her.
.
Daughter reports another staff member has been fired for messing up meds. She was a staff member I liked. I talked to two of my favorite staff members when I picked Daughter up this morning. They think the new med coordinator will be good. I need to sit down and talk to her.
.
It's rather discouraging to recognize that staff turnover is going to be an ongoing part of life now. Maybe Daughter will learn how to handle change....

No comments: