Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Plans

Today I am going to go see Sister. We're going to do some shopping and Brother an Sister-in-law will be dropping off Baby Nephew at Sister's house while they go out this evening. Short Niece is at her Dad's this weekend. Daughter will stay at her house. We will get to enjoy Baby Nephew (who is the world's most amazing baby) without our jealous daughters vying for attention. I'm really looking forward to it.
.
In fact, I went into the office yesterday morning to work on the sermon and PowerPoint so I'd be able to go. I told Sister she has to kick me out by 9:00 so I can be home in time to wind and get to bed by 11:00. I haven't seen nearly as much of family as I thought I would when I moved here. It will be good to send time with Sister and Baby Nephew today.

No comments: