Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Now I Remember

I'm remembering why I don't make medical appointments for myself and delay needed tests/procedures. I did very little yesterday, and I'm struggling to play catch up today. I've got a dozen things in process, but haven't completed any of them. I have things scheduled on Friday, which will make it hard for me to work in the office that day.
.
I did meet with a woman who wants to join the church today, and I did lead the noon prayer service, but preparation for worship, adult study, and the Monday evening board meeting are all incomplete. I've spent some time on each today, but still have a lot of work to do on them.
.
I think I'll go grab something for supper and then come back to the office to work for a while this evening. I want to get at least one project a little further along before I stop for the day.

No comments: