Friday, February 3, 2012

Day Off

I'm meeting with a widow this morning to plan the service for her husband Tuesday. She was distressed when she remembered that Friday is my day off. I assured her this took precedence. I also told her I had scheduled our meeting at a time that wouldn't interfere with any of my plans for today.
.
I was able to do some coordination with Administrative Assistant via phone, since I was gone all day. She got the things I need for my meeting with her ready and made arrangements for a pianist and a dinner. So I'll meet the widow at 9, get my haircut at 11:30, and then at 1:00 I'll meet a couple of friends and we'll go to an event at the convention center.
.
I'll do a little work this morning, but I'll also enjoy my day off. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: