Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Did It

I just sent an email requesting that Daughter be moved. She called about her supper insulin and the staff on meds was clueless. Rather than look at the menu to see if it had the carbs for supper she wanted to give her a cup of ramen noodles because that has the carbs listed on it. She just wanted me to tell her how much insulin without figuring out the carbs. I told her the insulin is based on the number of carbs, but she just wasn't getting it. She wondered about waiting until after she ate for her insulin.
.
A move will be hard on Daughter, but I don't see them making any progress. If I saw progress, I'd wait it out. This place is dangerous, and not just for Daughter. I'm sure there will be a flurry of emails tomorrow. I hope there is also some action, for the sake of all the women there.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Good for you. I'm sure things are going to be tumultuous, but I hope everything works out.

That staff person on duty today sounds truly dangerous. I hope she doesn't do anything that jeopardizes anyone's health.

Reverend Mom said...

I just hope we won't be getting into something worst....