Monday, February 20, 2012

Frustrated

Daughter is frustrated that they are following the diet. She is expressing her frustration in a rude matter. I told her she needed to apologize. She was not very receptive. She called tonight when I was in a meeting (as I am every Monday night). I answered in my standard way: "I'm in a meeting. You can call me after 9. Love you. Bye." I heard an angry, "Fine." Before I hung up. She hasn't called back, and I'm fine with that.
.
She was frustrated because she had an unstructured day today. She does not do well with unstructured time. I'm just grateful I don't have to deal with the rude remarks and her complaints about a day off.
.
Once she adjusts to the diet and realizes they are going to follow it, she'll settle in and be fine. Hopefully that will be soon.

No comments: