Friday, December 2, 2011

They'll Learn

Daughter was in a bad mood when she got to program today. She decided she didn't want to participate in any of the activities, so she called her group home and asked them to come get her. They did. Program Manager said she thought about giving them a head's up, but since Daughter was being mean, she decided they could have her. PM and I figure they'll learn eventually. It's interesting, though, that she's not calling me anymore when she wants to be rescued. For that, I am grateful.
.
It's been a busy day. Kitten got a flea bath. She didn't like it, for some reason. I'm I'm hoping the bath and the spray and powder I'm spreading around the house will get rid of the fleas. I received an invitation to go out to eat with some members this evening. I accepted. Tomorrow I'm going for a walk with the woman who used to take Daughter for walks on Saturday mornings. I hear rumors that she has some challenges in her life right now, so I'm hoping her invitation to walk will lead to an opening to talk about he challenges. It's always a challenge to figure out a way to address situations I'm not supposed to know about. I made a trip to the warehouse store today, and got some of the things I need to begin making the specialities people have requested for my open house in 2 weeks. All in all, it's been a good day.

No comments: